Wednesday, July 05, 2006

300 of my best.


As we are coming close to the end of the classes, the photography teacher has asked us to submit 300 of our best shots. Special allowance has been given to "some of us" who have shown a propensity to take photos of small children, to submit those photos instead of the ones we were originally supposed to take. Being photographs of tall buildings, special perspectives, lines, curves, stuff like that.

I wanted to post a picture of one them tall buildings that I had actually photographed but as you can see I got distracted. This is a 12-year old Pokemon tee shirt (of which I have 10 almost identical versions) which I have worn to sleep every night since my second year in university. Well, almost every night. Anyway.

Speaking of antiques, the relocation of Chinatown market to Outram has resulted in my usual vegetable seller disappearing to sell her vegetables somewhere else. So I was forced to buy vegies from a complete stranger last Sunday. Boy was I surprised when I didn't have to throw out 50% of my silk squash because it was too old. And it was cheaper! I believe my previous vegie seller was charging me a premium because I was buying some genuine antiques from her. My maid suggested once that if we waited a few days, we could dry out the squash and use it as a loofah.

8 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so are you going to show us your 300 best?

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger HairyDonut said...

Ugh. A fair number of them are already posted on this blog. I'd photoshop them but we are not allowed.

It burns me that www.flickr.com is full of beautiful fantastic photographs taken by amateur photographers (as well as professionals) but their skills and knowhow still escape me.

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger hon said...

Hey, give yourself a break. I think you take some awesome pics!

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger valkyrie said...

don't feel so burnt. like you said, photoshop. ;)

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kid is so damn cute!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger HairyDonut said...

You should see him in my suit jacket! It kills me every time - from the back and with the tail of the jacket skimming the floor, it looks like someone sawed a mannequin in half and gave it wheels and a small head.

One day when he's less resistant, I'll get a photo.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, burberry, louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, louis vuitton outlet, gucci outlet, louis vuitton, chanel handbags, longchamp, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, nike free, ugg boots, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, replica watches, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany jewelry, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, prada outlet, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, uggs on sale, louboutin, tiffany and co, louis vuitton, burberry outlet online, nike air max, jordan shoes, ugg boots, cheap oakley sunglasses

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

toms shoes, moncler, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, michael kors handbags, barbour, replica watches, moncler, doudoune canada goose, pandora charms, wedding dresses, doke gabbana outlet, canada goose, louis vuitton, bottes ugg, barbour jackets, louis vuitton, karen millen, michael kors outlet, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, moncler, louis vuitton, supra shoes, juicy couture outlet, montre pas cher, moncler, canada goose outlet, ugg pas cher, swarovski crystal, links of london, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, moncler, canada goose, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, lancel, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, canada goose, michael kors outlet online, hollister, moncler, moncler, ugg boots uk, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, thomas sabo, canada goose, swarovski, sac louis vuitton pas cher, coach outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home